瑞典大學搞色慾派對 2010年03月26日
性感女郎穿內衣娛賓,大跳鋼管舞助興,有人則從女郎身上食朱古力醬……這些酒池肉林聲色犬馬的畫面,不是甚麼三級成人派對,而是大學生聯誼活動。 這個荒淫派對,由瑞典于默奧大學( Umea University)的商學院學生會出資兼策劃,只招待商學院男生。事件曝光後,校方和全校學生會立即表態,批評這種「性別歧視」的活動「不能接受」。 但瑞典報章(圖)也揭露,該校商學院其實早在去年 11月為女生辦過同樣活動,安排裸男跳舞,表演期間下身夾着大肉腸。暫時未知兩次活動上表演的男女是否受聘、以及是否該校學生。 瑞典 The Local網站
資料來源
The original news:
University slams 'sexist' student party Published: 23 Mar 10 10:08 CET
The Umeå University student union has found itself fighting accusations of sexism after a raucous dinner party organised by business students last weekend.
Girls posing in their underwear, a student licking chocolate sauce from a a girl's body and pole dancing were just some of the vivid images that have emerged from a dinner party organized for male students at Umeå School of Business on Saturday evening, according to local newspaper Västerbottens Folkbladet.
The revelations over the party, organized and funded by HHUS - the student association at the business school - have prompted swift criticism from the university and its main student union organization.
"The party was unacceptable. We fully agree with the university's condemnation of the event in that it displayed a sexist and seedy view of women," said Nils Larsson at the Umeå University Student Union to The Local on Tuesday.
Larsson underlined that the university has battled to stamp out an old-fashioned view of student life.
"We have worked hard to get rid of sexist songs, for example. We are never fully protected from this sort of thing but it is becoming more unusual," he said.
But according to Västerbottens Folkbladet a similar party was organized by HHUS in November last year, only on that occasion the roles were reversed.
Female students at the business school were then treated to a show featuring, among other things, young naked men dancing on stage with large cream-smothered "Falu" sausages clasped between their legs.
When asked if the lightly-clad women and men featured at the parties were hired for the occasion or whether they were fellow students at the university, Nils Larsson replied:
"I have no idea. I have asked HHUS to compile and submit a full report over the incident. We welcome clarification over who was responsible and what is being done to tighten up routines," he said.
The Local spoke to HHUS chairperson Ludwig Sikström on Tuesday but was told that he was currently unavailable for comment.
http://www.thelocal.se/25686/20100323/
>>Published: 23 Mar 10 10:08 CET
|